ThinkExist.com Quotes

Thursday, August 12, 2004

Complain, complain!

So, I got my first official complaint about this silly blog...and it came from my boyfriend! Apparently during my first post, he was not mentioned enough. Nevermind the fact that it was more about ALL the things going on in my life, and not just him. But, I'm now going to rectify this situation.

Robbie and I have been dating for more than a year, although we've known each other for almost six years. (Give or take a few in the middle.) It's all my cousin's fault that we met in the first place, and here we are all this time later...still living 500 miles apart. It doesn't seem right, huh? Anyways, as long as he is deemed psychologically stable, he will be moving up here in a few weeks and taking a new job, and then he won't be so far away (ask me in December whether or not I preferred it when he was farther away). I'm actually thrilled about him moving up here, and scared that he is going to be moving in with me, in my new apartment. Hopefully he doesn't have too many little annoying habits, because I won't have a balcony to throw him off of. I guess I can just make him sleep on the patio :-P

My biggest fear about him moving up here is that he is going to hate living so close to the city. He's from a little bumpkin town in South Carolina, and is not all that fond of city life. So, I'm attempting to find good ol' outdoor stuff for us to do to make him feel a little more at home. If anybody has any suggestions, let me know, because I think I'm going to run out of ideas quickly.

Anyways, Robbie and I are very happy together, and we are very much in love (right, Pookie??). He thinks I'm God's greatest gift to the Earth, and worships the ground I walk on. It's nice to have someone wrapped around my little finger ;-)

Most people who know me will have already known all this stuff.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh, it was quicker to post anonymously. Anyway, where to begin? Robbie thinking that you're "God's gift" sure does say something about his psychological state. ;)

PS, I'm still all choked up about the "Pookie" bit. Garfield and his teddy bear are shocked.

Friday, August 13, 2004 12:00:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

IT says anonymous, but this is Robbie I am just to lazy to set-up an account. I just wanted to set the record straight. There is no worshiping except by her and she knows it bugs me when she calls me pookie but I will handle that.

Friday, August 13, 2004 3:16:00 PM  
Blogger EW said...

Pookie?!?!? Awww, puke...

Sunday, August 15, 2004 5:33:00 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

OMG, I love when I get sh*t from everyone I know!

Sunday, August 15, 2004 9:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home