ThinkExist.com Quotes

Thursday, June 30, 2005

SPF what?

My plan for this weekend is to get some sun. That's all I want. Well, sun and relaxation. Last weekend I went to the pool for about three hours. The purpose was not to swim, not to get exercise. All I wanted was some sun. I put on SPF 30 because I always get concerned that if I put on something low, like 6, I'll just fry. With my SPF 30, I got some vague tan lines, except in the areas that I apparently missed. Those areas got nice and burned. Not horribly, but enough. Now that the burn is gone, those areas are a nice tan color, tanner than most of the rest of me. So, this weekend, when we go out on the lake, I think I'm going to opt for something with a low SPF, like 6. I'm either gonna get burned to a crisp, or, just possibly, I'll come back from South Carolina with a decent tan. It is probable that the former option is what will occur, but I'll stay optimistic.

So, I'm starting my holiday weekend early. We are driving South this afternoon/evening and I'll be off until Tuesday. I want to accomplish the following during my long weekend:

1. Get a tan
2. Go out on the boat
3. Go out on the Seadoos
4. Consume one or two alcoholic beverages
5. Not think about work at all
6. Spend some quality time with my boyfriend (this one should be appended with spend some time with my boyfriend, and his parents and his sister and his aunts and his uncles and his cousins and his mom's friends...)
7. See some nice fireworks
8. Not get bitten by too many mosquitoes

Most of these are pretty easy to accomplish...we'll see what actually occurs this weekend.

I don't have any exciting news like Melissa...sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home