ThinkExist.com Quotes

Friday, July 15, 2005

TGIF

I think everyone loves Fridays. Well, I guess everyone that will have the next two days off. Robbie, for example, has been off all week, but now has to work Friday through Monday. Okay, so ALMOST everyone loves Fridays. This week, it has felt like every day should have been the end of the week. I felt like I couldn't get motivated, and I think I got to work late every single day this week. I just could not wake up and get moving. And then work was kind of a drag. I had reports to write that I couldn't get motivated to do. I've been trying to schedule for two of my kids to come back from residential. My boss's boss's boss sent me an email yesterday saying that I was going to have disciplinary action taken for something that I didn't do. It's just been a rough-ass week. This would probably accurately depict how I feel right about now:

I don't have anything wild and exciting planned for this weekend. I'm actually working on Saturday morning. But just knowing that I can relax, sleep in, and have basically no obligations makes me feel lighter. I guess I just need to make it through the rest of today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home