ThinkExist.com Quotes

Thursday, September 29, 2005

A house, a house, my kingdom for a house!

Ah, I suppose King Richard III (and Shakespeare) would be appalled at my title. And, unfortunately, I have no kingdom. But, as of 12:30 this afternoon, I do have a house! Yay! I'm excited, although I've been so stressed about it, I just now feel like crawling in bed. So, I have a small little house. But it's cute and I have plans for it, so I'm excited about it. Robbie's gonna work on it some, like cleaning the carpet and maybe painting. This weekend while he's at work, I'm going to work on moving so little things over there. But, I still have a month here in the apartment so we have time to move. Anyways, I'm tired so I'm not going to write anymore right now. But, I am excited so I wanted to write something!

Pictures coming soon!


Hmm...I just realized I used the word "excited" kind of excessively in this post. Just ignore it...or you can laugh...'cause I'm excited :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home