ThinkExist.com Quotes

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Movin' on up!

You know, the title to the last post still makes me chuckle. Hehehe! It's okay, I know I'm a dork.

So, we are in the process of moving. Actually, we've sort of been in the process of moving for almost two weeks. But, we have some things moved, and some things bought. It's fun buying new things for a new house. Of course, it is also expensive buying said things. So I'm trying to keep the spending to a minimum. Anyway, I said I would post some pictures. Well, Robbie took something like 30 pictures, so I'll just post a few. It will give the general idea of what the house looks like.



OK, well, the uploader thing keeps giving me an error. So, you get to see what the living room looks like for right now. Hopefully I'll get to post some more pictures soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home