ThinkExist.com Quotes

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

You don't know what bored is!

This is the third day this week that I have had literally nothing to do at work. Once in a while, one day a week, I can deal with. Three days in a row, and it feels like my time would be better spent elsewhere (like, at Victoria's Secret or, even better, sleeping!). I have had to resist the urge to just leave midday and go shopping or go and get my nails done during the middle of the day (some of my coworkers drive government cars to go get pedicures during the day, but I won't name any names!).

Yesterday, in my sheer boredom, I decided that I would try to learn html so that I could modify my blog. Yeah. That was a good idea. It took a friend a good long time to try to explain to me what I needed to do in order to modify it. I think he's glad I'm not one of his clients. Computer stuff, like html, completely baffles me. I don't know what I did, or how I did it, but I did manage to modify the template of my blog. Now, you can go to some of my favorite websites while you read about me. Incidentally, Mom thinks I'm a dork for having the Washington Post website on there. If you want to learn html, you too can become informed by taking
a html tutorial.

Alright, that's enough about my boredom for right now. But look at my sidebar to see how completely talented I am!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home