ThinkExist.com Quotes

Friday, October 29, 2004

The human head weighs eight pounds

Here are some other interesting facts regarding the human body.

I went and had my CAT scan. (Here is what my head SHOULD look like.) No news. The guy who put me in the machine and actually did the scan probably did not speak doctor-ese, and would not have been able to read the scan. He told me that the doctor would read it and then send the report to my doctor in about one or two business days. So right now, I just have to figure that I'm not dying yet. Interestingly, I have felt better the past two days than I have in the past few weeks. No idea why. But I'm not going to complain.

As you can see, I posted some pictures to my blog last night. I had a cute picture of me and Robbie to post, but every time I posted it, it just came up as a box with a red X in it. I can not figure out why the other pics posted with no issues, and then the one of us would not post at all. It was very annoying. Maybe I'll try again tonight and see if it changes its mind and works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home