ThinkExist.com Quotes

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

New toy

I got a new toy a little while ago. Now, everyone can collectively get their minds out of the gutter, cause I know how y'all think!!! Not THAT kind of toy! I got a Dell Digital Jukebox. It's an IPod, but made by Dell. I'm quite enjoying it. I have put a lot of songs on it (it currently appears to have 916 songs on it) and often listen to it at work or on the Metro going to and from work. It's kind of amusing though, the mix of stuff that is on it. A while ago I listened to George Michael's "I Want Your Sex" (courtesy of my brother-in-law's mp3 player). A litte later I heard "The Music of the Night" from Phantom of the Opera. Somewhere in there was "Little Drummer Boy." (Although, I usually skip the Christmas songs.) Interesting mix, eh? It's kinda cool though, because you can put soooo many songs on here, it's hard to get bored with it. If I feel like listening to something country, it's there. Britney Spears (gasp!), I got a few. Guns n' Roses, yep. I have some crazy 80's music and some pretty new stuff as well.

I have to go to Florida tomorrow for work. It would be fun, except that I'll be in the state of Florida for less than 24 hours. I will arrive there around 1:30 p.m. tomorrow, and I leave there at 10:15 on Friday morning. I get to be spoiled by 78 degree weather for about 8 hours, then I have to come back here to 45 degrees. It's not fair! It's actually kind of silly too. The DC Government flies me down there so that I can spend a total of like 3 hours talking to a youth and her treatment team. It will take me longer to fly down and back than the time that I will actually spend with the individual. But I get to feel all important and special that I get to go out of town on business (I can pretend, can't I?).

OK, I was going to write more, but I've actually gotten a little bit busy. So, I guess I'll go work. TTFN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home