ThinkExist.com Quotes

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Guilt

I'm beginning to feel a little guilty for not posting as often as I used to. It's like I have a life or something...which we all know can't be true. I called into work for a variety of reasons this morning. I'm having trouble sleeping again, and every where I look, it says that I should get checked for Depression. But I don't feel depressed. I feel good actually, with the minor monthly crankiness that goes on. But I was really tired this morning, so I decided that I would sleep a little longer and go in late. The second reason that I called in was that it is snowing out, and every county school system in like a hundred miles is closed. It kind of baffles me that school systems close so that children don't have to get transported home in dangerous weather conditions, but work places (like the government...grrr...) don't close because it is okay for adults who actually have to drive in the bad weather to go home in dangerous weather. Makes sense, right? Well, maybe I just really didn't want to go to work today, so I came up with some reasons for staying home. I do have to go do a home visit this afternoon, so I didn't take the whole day off.

I'm looking out the window by the balcony and the snow looks so pretty coming down and coating the ground. It's a shame it's such a bitch to drive in.

I can hear the people who live above me vacuuming their carpet. It's like the third time in four days that I have heard the vacuum running. Does anyone actually vacuum daily? Am I supposed to be doing this? If I am I feel very uninformed (of course, anyone who has been to my parents' house would know that I was never taught to vacuum on a daily basis).

This is all very random, but that's okay with me. I don't have anything incredibly thrilling going on right now.
Eddy has guns on his blog. Melissa is talking about death and dying. I don't know what the hell Dave is talking about. I guess I need to come up with something more interesting to talk about. I could post pictures of my two scarves that I crocheted. Yay! I actually did a pretty good job and got complimented on one of them.

Ah well, I guess I'll stop being a slug and go get ready for my home visit. I'm thinking of changing the template of this blog again because I think the blue is getting to be too bright for me. I'll contemplate it.

1 Comments:

Blogger EW said...

sigh - you need to come up here to Ohio to see how we deal with snow!

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 2:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home