ThinkExist.com Quotes

Sunday, December 12, 2004

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Again, I feel like I have been so busy, and have not taken time to write on this blog. So, let me try to correct this, at least in a short post.

Last weekend we went to
Butler's Orchard and cut down our Christmas tree. It was fun; I have never actually cut down my tree before. Then, we went to Target, Walmart, Lowe's, and Target again, trying to find decorations, a tree skirt, etc. I also got Christmas cards, because the plan was to get them all sent before the middle of December. So, last Saturday night, we played Christmas music and decorated the tree (See tree below). It was a lot of fun.



So far, I have written almost all of my cards. I have a few that I wrote tonight that need to go into the mail, but I'm mostly done with that task. You can see in the foreground of this picture a ball of yarn. About a month ago, Becca was teaching me to crochet. I keep getting frustrated with it, so I haven't gotten very far with it. But, I'm trying to crochet a scarf, or something simple to begin with. Maybe I'll actually finish it one day.

Here is another picture of the tree. I think the picture looks a bit crooked, but it shows all of the presents under the tree! (Actually, I think most of those gifts are for Robbie, not me. But that's okay.)


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a great story about your Christmas tree. I'm so happy it worked out! It looks beautiful! Perhaps you should take out Suzis-Christmas-tree.blogspot.com to share more of it with the world!

Tuesday, December 14, 2004 2:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like you under my xmas tree

Tuesday, December 14, 2004 3:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home