ThinkExist.com Quotes

Thursday, November 18, 2004

What I did on my summer vacation...um, I mean on my birthday

So, I had a pretty good birthday. I got lots of stuff, and I guess I should list what I got so I don't get duplicates for Christmas. So, I'll give a quick list:
  • Celtic knot ring
  • Terps red hooded sweatshirt
  • Terps license plate frame
  • mp3 player
  • coloring book and art stuff :-D
  • foot jewelry (or something like that)

So, anything on my previous list that is not on the above list is still fair game. Some of the things that I remember from memory, without looking at my wish list is: towels, bedding set, anything from Victoria's Secret...I can't remember anything else offhand. But I'll keep thinking about what I want for Christmas.

So back to my birthday...it was good. I got to sleep late. And then Robbie and I went for a walk at Greenbelt Park. We made the mistake of going out to Tyson's Corner for dinner right at rush hour...it took an hour and a half to get there. But we had a good dinner at Rainforest Cafe, and then had cake at Mom and Dad's. I got to talk to my sister when I was opening presents, so that was fun. Otherwise, I guess it was just a regular day. And now I'm one year older (for those of you playing along at home, that would make me 26). But life is good, so I guess 26 is okay :)


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! You got a lot of gifts for your birthday! Sleeping late is fun ;-)

Tyson's Corner is always packed at rush hour! You lead a fun life!

Tuesday, December 14, 2004 2:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home