ThinkExist.com Quotes

Friday, November 05, 2004

I'm done ranting...

I will say that I appreciate the comments from Melissa and Eddy. I hear you and appreciate that you defend your candidate. I, however, still believe that Bush has done damage to some Americans, especially the poor and disenfranchised. I see so many people that I work with who would benefit from better health care, better mental health services, better schools. I realize that Kerry had lofty ideals that would have been difficult to fund. However, I agreed more with his ideals than I do Bush's, and I feel that many people are going to remain disadvantaged while Bush is in the White House. That being said, I respect the fact that Bush is going to be the President for the next four years, and I will do my best to support him as much as I can tolerate.

OK, tirade over.

Other stuff...

I lead a dull life. I don't have any plans for the weekend, except to wash clothes and perhaps clean the house. I have another headache, and can not figure out what is causing them. I'm reading a Grisham novel,
The Brethren. I think it's a few years old, but so far it's pretty good. I also have a few LSAT study books lying around that I keep meaning to go through. I really need to set aside several hours, take one of the LSAT practice tests, and see what it is really like. I just can't decide if I'm motivated enough to go back to school. Anyways, I think I need a nap. But instead, I guess I'll go meet with my supervisor. TTFN!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I lead a dull life. I don't have any plans for the weekend, except to wash clothes and perhaps clean the house. - Me too.

I didn't do so well on the LSAT, eventhough I studied I just couldn't get those stupid logic problems. I am a good student but a horrible standardized test taker.

Liked your blog, take care. JCole311@gmail.com

Friday, November 05, 2004 2:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home