ThinkExist.com Quotes

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Lack of motivation

I don't know what is wrong with me. I feel like the past couple of days at work, I can not motivate myself to do much of anything! I've done some small tasks, such as make phone calls, schedule appointments, and write up a memo. But, I have a big packet of information I need to put together, including a pretty extensive social history, and I just can not motivate myself to do it! It seems like I find somebody else to call or something else to do (including updating my blog) so I can keep putting this thing off. My mom even made the mistake of saying that she sometimes plays (gasp!) Freecell at work, which prompted me to see if it is also on my work computer. Curses! It is! So, that is just yet another thing to occupy my time.

Today, I'm thinking I might need to leave a bit early (shocker, eh?) so I can get to the polls. It sounds like I may be waiting for two hours to cast my vote today, and I'm thinking if I can get there a little early, maybe I'll miss some of the crowds. I'm certainly not missing my chance to vote Mr. Bush out of office. And, who knows...afterall, the Redskins did lose on Sunday...so that means that Kerry should be the winner. I know it's too close to call, but if we all focus our energy on thinking that Kerry will win...well, draw your own conclusions. So, all you Democrats get out there and vote! (I'm sure this is just killing all of my Republican readers!)


OK, I've stalled long enough. Let me go find something else to do...um, I mean, let me go work on that social history :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home