ThinkExist.com Quotes

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

My wish list

With the holidays coming (holidays, meaning my birthday and Christmas), I've been asked to make a list of things that I want. Even though I try very hard to pretend I'm not spoiled, when I try to make a list, I realize just how spoiled I really am. Thus far, I have come up with three concrete things to put on my list: a red hooded MD sweatshirt (I saw one that I liked at the store on campus); a Celtic knot ring like the one I lost last year at the lake house; and an IPod or Dell Digital Jukebox. There are things I always want, such as anything from Victoria's Secret, purses, clothes, jewelry. But, those things are not specific, and thus are not good items to put on a list (so I've been told, anyway).

So I'm sitting here, being a slacker (again), and trying to come up with a wish list. Here's my best attempt thus far.
  • A new Terps license plate frame.
  • A 2005 calendar.
  • The new Toby Keith CD.
  • A Barnes and Noble gift card.
  • A pair of WARM winter gloves (all the gloves I have don't really keep my hands warm).
  • A dressy watch.
  • A Victoria's Secret gift card.
  • A gift certificate for a massage (such as SpaWish).
  • A crock pot.
  • A new bedding set.
  • Anything else that you think I might like!

I know that most of the time, people don't like to get gift certificates. I, myself, like to be able to get someone something personal. But, when all else fails, gift certificates work.

**Note: This list is in no way requiring that people who do not ordinarily get me gifts to buy me gifts for my birthday and/or Christmas. It is just the product of brainstorming that is being done on my blog instead of on a piece of notebook paper. This list is mainly for my family and Robbie.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

TOBY KEITH IS SO HOOOOOTTTTTT!!!!!

:-)

Tuesday, December 14, 2004 3:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home