ThinkExist.com Quotes

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Uno!

OK. So, I think my muse went on vacation. I have been trying to figure out what to write for most of the week, and I seem to have writer's block. I guess maybe that means that nothing new is going on.

I got to go back to my childhood last night. My sister is visiting this weekend. I think that as soon as I could talk, she taught me how to play
Uno. Every time she comes to visit, we play for hours. So last night, even though she was really tired, Mom, Robbie, she, and I all played Uno for about an hour. It was a lot of fun. (I think Kath was cheating though, because she kept winning!)

I guess that's the extent of my exciting life. Oh well. If something more exciting happens, I guess I'll post it. But, that's all for now.

2 Comments:

Blogger EW said...

Wow, haven't played Uno in forever and a day. Draw 4 Wild cards ... ahhhh, so much fun.

The apartment pics look nice!

Saturday, September 25, 2004 1:26:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did NOT cheat!!!!!! I had a great time visiting - hope you can come out to visit soon. I know where my UNO cards set is ;-)

Monday, October 11, 2004 2:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home