ThinkExist.com Quotes

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

It's official

I am finally all moved in (well, pretty much) to my apartment. After two very exhausting days of moving and unpacking, Robbie and I actually have our apartment in pretty good shape. The four thousand boxes that we moved in have been unpacked (except for two of mine). We threw away 7 tons of stuff that we decided we could do without. I was even able to throw away things that I thought I would die without (such as old school ID cards, my baby pillow, and a variety of other items). It was weird sitting down the past few nights and realizing that is now my home, and that at the end of the day, I would be staying there and not going home to mom and dad's. Not a bad feeling, but I need to get used to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home