ThinkExist.com Quotes

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Honk if...

Sometimes I don't think I am really from the Washington Metro area. For example, I'm not as rude as most of the people who live here. Also, I don't like to honk my horn incessantly like the majority of DC drivers. If everyone is driving slow, does it make any sense or serve any purpose to honk your horn? Maybe if you honk your horn, every car in front of you will magically speed up! I don't think so. I think that people who use their horn unnecessarily should have their cars automatically disabled. Or, they should be beat about the head with a Nerf baseball bat (that would be the more entertaining option). And these days, it seems idiotic to honk one's horn unnecessarily, because people will get out of the car and shoot you! IMHO, it makes more sense to just cuss through the windshield at a stupid or inconsiderate driver because I won't get shot for doing so. But that's just me. Maybe I'll write to GM and see about getting Nerf bats installed in all of the 2006 vehicles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home